"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, March 7, 2008

I would like to slice their heads off...

Explanation: The following is just a rant I felt I needed to get out about my job and the idiots I work with...

I'm not too fond of the people I work with normally, and since I've been pregnant I am having a super hard time being civil to them. Many of the things people do (or don't do) around here tick me off, and I can usually ignore it for the most part and move on. Not anymore! I feel the need to tell everyone exactly what I think of them, (but have been able to keep that to myself so far), and when someone asks me a stupid question about the pregnancy, or anything else really, I give the most snotty remarks back to them, even my boss! I can't help it. As most of you I'm sure already know, being a bitch has been in my blood since I was little, but I have learned over the years how to control it and deal with people on a non-bitchy level if I must, but this pregnancy has thrown all that out the door and I want to scream obscenities at everyone. Luckily I have only felt this way toward the people at work, and not toward my husband or friends and family. But I fear if this gets any worse I will soon be fired. I'm really not some psycho, I swear, the baby is making me do it. I've even considered, even though I don't like most of these people anyway, writing apology notes to everyone in the building to say sorry in advance for the bitchiness that is on it's way to them. And since my job is so freaking boring this month (we have our busy and slow times), I may just spend a day doing that, just to kill time and keep me from going infreakinsane at my desk...

No comments: