"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, June 27, 2008

33 weeks

STATS:
33 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 152
Waist @ bellybutton: 40.5''
Issues: My ankles swelled up yesterday at work, it looked like I had sprained one of them, it was pretty ugly.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? he weighs as much as a pineapple (about 4 pounds).

Well, we are back from our long weekend in Lancaster. I was super busy while I was there, and am thoroughly exhausted from it. The baby shower went well, thank you to all who were able to attend and celebrate with us. We got some really cute outfits and a lot of bath time stuff. It was nice to see all of our friends and family. I put TJ on camera duty during the shower, and I've put together a little slide show of some of the pictures above.

I also got some maternity photos taken while I was in town. They are still being touched up, but once they are ready I will post some for you all to see. There are some really good ones in the bunch.

This week I had another uneventful doctor's appointment. We checked the heartbeat on the doppler and measured my fundal height, and everything is still right on track. We also had our tour of the labor and deliver floor at the hospital, so now TJ knows where to take me when the big day comes. I really like the way my hospital does everything, they keep you in the same room for the delivery and recovery, it has a bed for TJ to sleep on and a private bathroom attached. They have wireless monitoring so you can still move around during labor if you want and not be tied to the bed. They provide birthing balls, and they even have a bar to hang from the ceiling for you to use if you want to squat to give birth instead of lay down. But the best part is that they keep the baby in your room with you pretty much the entire time that you're there. We stopped by the nursery to take a look, and there wasn't a single baby in there, they were all with their mommies.

No comments: