"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 5, 2008

30 weeks

STATS:
30 weeks 3 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 148
Waist @ bellybutton: 39''
Issues: I'm not hungry all the time, but I want to eat all day long anyway.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? as heavy as a good-sized cabbage.

Why does everyone keep saying that I look freakin' humongous? People keep commenting "Oh, you're not due till August?", and "Wow, it looks like you're about ready to pop!". Some woman even had the nerve to ask me if I was sure that I wasn't having twins. What the hell are these people going to say to me when I really am 9 months pregnant? Have they never seen a pregnant person before, I'm really not that big! I mean, there is a 3 and a half pound person in there for crying out loud.

On a different note, I'm finally done with this semester of school, so now I can focus more on baby stuff and exercising. We have a few prenatal classes to attend at the hospital, and I've got a lot of research to do for the baby's insurance, and my maternity leave, and a lot to do in the baby room. So I'm glad I don't have to worry about school right now. And I've been able to take Quila for a good long walk everyday, instead of just 3 times a week, so that makes me feel better.

The baby had some hiccups again this week, and his movements have changed from sharp jabbing pokes (although I still get those occasionally) to slow, graceful, fluid movements. But don't mistake that description for "less painful", it's still not very comfortable to have someone moving around in there, whether they're doing karate or ballet.

And the belly pic:

No comments: