"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thursday, February 7, 2008

13 weeks

I have decided to refrain from going to the grocery store until I feel better. Last week was about the fifth time in a row that I've gone to the grocery store and spent a significant amount of time in the parking lot afterwards gagging. I have to keep my hand over my mouth the entire time I'm shopping in an attempt to try and keep the smells away, (although it doesn't really work). This causes quite a bit of staring from other shoppers as I still don't look pregnant, and people are probably wondering if I farted or something. This week I almost threw up in the milk fridge (which is always crowded with people) and you can imagine the looks I got from the other shoppers then. I give up. No more groccery shopping for me. Good thing we have lots of pizza coupons.

How Big Is The Baby This Week? about the length of a lemon, or the size of a shrimp.

No comments: