"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, August 1, 2008

38 weeks

STATS:
38 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 161
Waist @ bellybutton: 43''
Issues: My heartburn has gotten worse, it wakes me up in the middle of the night.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? As long as a leek.

Well not much has happened this week. My doctor's appointment went the same as it always does. He's still in the right position (head down), but not down far enough yet. She said I'm still not really dilated, so it doesn't look like the baby will be on his way anytime soon. So all of you anxiously awaiting a phone call from TJ saying that we're on our way to the hospital, don't expect it for another 2 weeks.

This is my first week off of work, so I'm finally able to get some things done. I've been cleaning the house and packing my bag for the hospital, things like that. The nursery is almost all put together, we just need to hang some things on the wall, so I should be able to post some pictures of that next week.

And here is my belly pic for the week:

No comments: