"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

24 weeks

STATS:
24 weeks 3 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 141
Waist @ bellybutton: 36.5''
Issues: I'm really uncomfortable at work. I have three different chairs at my desk and I play musical chairs with them all day long thinking one will feel better on my back, but no luck.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? about the length of an ear of corn.


Here's some uterus information for ya,
(nothing more exciting than this has happened this week):

I noticed something strange a few weeks ago, whenever I sit up from a laying down position, or use my stomach muscles in anyway, I get this long slender bump down the middle of my stomach, from my rib cage down to my belly button. It looks weird, so I decided to ask my doctor about it at my appointment last week. Turns out it's not uncommon, I guess my stomach muscles, (which are usually attached to each other at the middle of your stomach, like interlaced fingers) have separated, and that bump I'm seeing down the middle of my abdomen is my uterus coming through the opening. Gross huh? And I read in one of my books this week that my uterus is the size of a soccer ball, that's pretty damn huge!

So while we're on the uterus subject, here is my bi-weekly uterus shot (from the outside of course):

No comments: