"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thursday, June 19, 2008

32 weeks

STATS:
32 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 155!
Waist @ bellybutton: 40''
Issues: I have pretty much lost my appetite. I'm still hungry, it's just that nothing sounds good enough to eat :(
How Big Is The Baby This Week? he weighs as much as a large jicama, whatever that is.

Since my feet have been hurting so bad I broke down and ordered some of those hideous Crocs brand shoes online, since they're supposed to be really good for your feet, ergonomically speaking. They're really lightweight and increase the circulation to your feet, and they provide a really nice cushion for the bottom of my heels, which is what I needed. Today is my first day wearing them, and they seem to be doing the job so far, but God are they ugly. I also finally bought a belly support belt like the doctor (and Brenda) suggested to help with any stomach cramps or back pain, but it's not very comfortable, and I can't really tell if it's helping any yet. We'll have to wait and see...

Last night TJ was poking at my belly and he made the baby kick me. He thought that was funny, so he kept poking. He was much more amused than I was.

Other than that, not much has happened yet this week. I'm busy trying to get ready for our trip to Lancaster this weekend for our baby shower. So next week I should have lots pictures to post.

Here is my most recent belly pic:

No comments: