"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 3, 2008

8 weeks

STATS:
8 weeks 4 days
Starting Weight: 128
Weight: 128
Issues: The nausea is growing worse.
How Big Is The Baby This Week?
about the size of a small kidney bean

More good news from the doctor, my second appointment was today and everything continues to be on track. The baby measured right on schedule again, and it's heartbeat continues to look good. The baby has doubled in size since the last appointment, but still looks like a jelly bean:



I still feel like crap. I can only stomach mostly breads and cheeses, so my diet has consisted of the following for the last few weeks:
bagels and cream cheese, saltines, string cheese, yogurt, cereal, cheeze-its, pizza, cherries, dried mango, baked potatoes, potato chips, pretzels, mac & cheese, and popsicles.
I wonder how long this is gonna last...

No comments: