"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Thursday, January 17, 2008

10 weeks

STATS:
10 weeks 4 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 126.5
Waist @ bellybutton: 30.25"
Issues: I'm sick of eating bread and cheese. And I would love to wake up one morning and not feel like I drank an entire bottle of vodka.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? about the size of a kumquat

Well today was the day I feared most, today I had my 10 week doctor's appointment and this was the appointment that I didn't make it past last time. I've been having some pains in my stomach, and figured they were probably just normal pregnancy pains, but since I've never had a child before I wasn't sure. I've also been having some light brown discharge, which could also be a routine part of a healthy pregnancy, but it's still scary to me to find. But I am just as nauseous as ever, and that's a good sign, so I'm just not sure what to think. I'm trying my best not to let myself have a panic attack while I'm in the room waiting for the doctor. She finally comes in, asks me how I'm doing, and proceeds with the ultrasound to make sure that everything is still going OK. I'm so afraid to look at the screen, but once I hear the doctor say "everything looks good", I turn to look and this is what I see:


The baby measured at 10 weeks 6 days, which is slightly ahead of schedule, but I guess that just means he's healthy. All that bread I've been eating must be fattening him up. The doctor and I continue discussing how I'm doing and she says "wait, look! The baby's moving". He was kicking his legs up down, and then he waved at us! I finally feel a little more optimistic about this one, it looks like he's gonna make it.

2 comments:

AngelaRiceBrown said...

oh, danielle, this is so cool, I love reading what you've written, thanks for inviting me to share with you guys,

love aunt angela

DeDe said...

I am so happy for you & TJ. Thanx for including me in this very SPECIAL part of your lives. I look forward to next week. Love you Godmom De-De