"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 26, 2007

7 weeks

Let the morning sickness begin. Everything I smell makes me want to vomit, I have to eat every 2 hours or I get nauseous, and I'm exhausted. We're visiting our families for the holiday's and I've spent at least half my time here asleep (well, it didn't help that I also caught a nasty cold this week). So basically, I feel like crap. But morning sickness is a sign of a healthy baby, so I guess I can at least feel good about that. Blech.

pregnancy

How Big Is The Baby This Week?
about the size of a blueberry

No comments: