"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Sunday, December 9, 2007

5 weeks

Well, my period still hasn't showed up and although I haven't taken another HPT, I don't think I need the reassurance. We really are pregnant again! I've got my first doctor's appointment scheduled for next week, and hopefully all will appear well. I made sure to get an appointment before we leave for Lancaster to visit for Christmas. I have a feeling we won't be able to keep it a secret as long as we may like during all the family visiting, and I'd like to have a good doctor's appointment under our belt before we start spreading the news. Finger's crossed!

How Big Is The Baby This Week?
about the size of a sesame seed

No comments: