"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, March 7, 2008

17 weeks

STATS:
17 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 130
Waist @ bellybutton: 32.5"
Issues: My boobs still hurt
How Big Is The Baby This Week? spread your hand open wide, the distance from the top of your thumb to the middle of your palm is about the size of the baby now.

OK, week 17...I think I can safely say that my morning sickness has left, but I still get nauseous every now and then out of the blue, and I really hope that I didn't just jinx it by saying that. I continue to feel stretching in my stomach muscles, it seems like this baby likes to have its growth spurts on Thursdays. And I don't know these growth spurts are causing my antsiness, but last night (Thursday) I could not for the life of me sit still in my accounting class. I had to get up in the middle of the lecture and walk up and down the hallway a half dozen times, which felt pretty good, but then I felt guilty for not being in class and when I sat back down I was like a little kid again, couldn't stop moving. And now that I think about it, I always have a harder time breathing when I'm sitting in that class, I guess baby doesn't like accounting? I left class early. Oh, and I just recently figured out that the annoying burning sensation in my throat all the time is heartburn? Fun.

3 comments:

Twisted Sister # 1 said...

Dear Bug-A-Boo, I was so thrilled to finally get your E-Mail. I laughed, then cried and laughed some more. What a thrill to share this special time with you. I'm glad that your morning sickness has slacked off, and I do know exactly how that hot feeling in your throat feels, hopefully that too will pass quickly.
Can't wait for the next installment.
Love to the THREE of YOU!!!!
G-MA

AngelaRiceBrown said...

Hi Danielle, I haven't visited in a couple weeks, thought I'd check your site out today and say hello! Love your comments, like grandma I laughed and cried, did you know your due date is so close to christina's birthday of august 15th? (she was originally due on august 3rd, but didn't want to come out til much later than that)
Hope you guys are doing well, say hi to TJ for me, love you and miss you.

aunt angela

Unknown said...

Hey! Thanks for adding me to your website! I love hearing all the craziness that is your life. :) You know they say if you have a lot of heartburn when you're pregnant your baby is going to be born with a lot of hair. We'll have to see. Anyway, are you going to find out if it's a girl or boy? If so, I need to know what I'm shopping for. :) Seth (my boyfriend) and I just moved in together and we are planning a trip to San Fran soon. I will keep you posted. I miss you!