"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, February 29, 2008

16 weeks

STATS:
16 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 129
Waist @ bellybutton: 32.5"
Issues: I've been getting A LOT of tension headaches the last few weeks.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? about the size and weight of a large avacado


Well, all these stats are from Tuesday, but I guess I should I should have waited until Thurday to do them. Apparently, while I was sleeping Wednesday night my belly had taken on a different shape? When I went to work on Thursday everyone kept making comments about me like "really popping out today", or "getting big". No one has said a word to me before this, and I didn't personally see that big of a difference between the two days, but when I went to school that night I noticed a handful of people glaring at my belly, which I also hadn't seen before this day. I'm not sure if the camera captures what everyone else is seeing, but I took another photo for comparison. The first one is from Tuesday, the second from Sunday.

I guess it does make sense that it's more noticeable to people though, I started feeling a lot of muscle stretching in my belly on Thursday and it lasted through the weekend. It felt like I was in a massive back bend the whole time (for my stomach of course, not my back).

No comments: