"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, May 23, 2008

28 weeks

STATS:
28 weeks 3 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 145
Waist @ bellybutton: 38.25''
Issues: Too many to count...
How Big Is The Baby This Week? as heavy as a chinese cabbage, about 2.25 pounds.

This week's post is just going to be filled with complaints, sorry.

#1) I decided to clean the bathrooms and the kitchen this weekend. I usually clean the entire house at one time, but since I've been pregnant I've had to break it in half, the bathrooms and the kitchen one weekend, the bedrooms and the living room the next. Well, looks like I'll have to split it up again because halfway through my cleaning my feet were killing me. It felt like I had been standing on them for 24 hours straight without moving at all. Wait, I don't think you're quite understanding, my feet were in so much pain it was like I had absolutely no fat or tissue on the bottom of them and my feet bones had been smashed up against rocks while I was carrying 400 extra pounds. The bottoms of them were throbbing, massaging and propping them up was not making them feel better. It took about 2 hours of resting them before I felt any relief at all.

#2) My back hurts. OK, I know I've mentioned this before, but compared to the other times my back was hurting, this weeks pain was excruciating. It seemed as though my lower back muscles were just exhausted, the pain would not stop nagging me. Laying down didn't really help, stretching wasn't providing any relief, I didn't know what to do. I ended up just going to bed, and after a few hours of laying there, the pain finally went away. Thank God.

#3) My ribs are killing me. Mostly while I'm sitting at my desk at work. It just feels like they're being smashed together or something, right underneath my boobs. I think that it's actually my ribs stretching apart, trying to make room for all the smooshed organs underneath them, and that's probably causing the surrounding tissue to be inflamed or irritated. And there's probably nothing I can do about it, but I will mention it to my doctor next week. It feels better if I'm standing up or if I stretch backwards, but I can't do that all day while I'm at work, so instead I'm in pain.

#4) I'm exhausted. Pregnant people really should not have to go to work. I CAN NOT get up in the morning, and then all day at work I practically have to staple my eyelids open. I just need to sleep.

#5) I think I continue to get sporadic cervix pain. Though it's hard to say that's what it is since I don't know where you would feel cervix pain or what it usually feels like, but it seems like the only logical explanation for it. It's pretty uncomfortable.

And I think that concludes my complaints for the week. I'm starting to get slightly worried though, I honestly don't think that there is any more space left in my abdomen for this baby to grow. If he gets any bigger I fear that I might explode or something. Seriously. I don't see how this is supposed to work.

Below is my latest belly pic...

No comments: