"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

6 weeks

STATS:
6 weeks 3 days
Starting Weight: 128
Weight: 128
How Big Is The Baby This Week?
about the size of a small lentil bean

Today was my first doctor's appointment. Everything looks good, the baby is measuring right where he's supposed to and we saw a nice strong heartbeat. Though I'm still having trouble getting excited about this pregnancy, I think once I pass the 10 week mark I may feel better about everything, at least I hope so. I would hate for my entire pregnancy to be robed of joy because of how things ended up last time. But don't get me wrong, I don't mean to sound like such a downer, I'm just afraid to get too excited I guess. Here's our baby's first picture:

No comments: