"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Tuesday, January 8, 2008

9 weeks

I realized today that I had forgoten to take my "before" picture to compare my belly growth to. So I'll have to use my 9 week picture as comparison. There hasn't been too much of a change yet anyway, I notice it, but others probably just think I've been slacking on my excercise (which I have). So yes you may see a bit of a pot belly, but for the most part it was already there.


I've also realized this week that not only do I have morning sickness, but night sickness, almost all day sickness really, but there is usually an hour span in the middle of the day when I don't feel like puking in every trash can I see.

Oh, and I had dream this week that I gave birth to a little girl, who could already talk, and I kept forgetting to put diapers on her so she kept peeing on my leg.

How Big Is The Baby This Week?
about the size of an olive

No comments: