"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Sunday, March 16, 2008

18 weeks

STATS:
18 weeks 2 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 134
Waist @ bellybutton: 33.5"
Issues: water gives me heartburn, seriously.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? about the length of a large baking potato.

Well supposedly, once you get into your second trimester you're supposed to get your energy back, and no longer be exhausted all the time. Hmmm, not so much the case with me. I may not be exhausted all day long like I was in the beginning, but when I climb the stairs to get to my office at work on the second floor, by the time I get to the top I'm panting like I just ran a marathon. I just decided to add the elliptical machine to my weekly workout, I got on it this morning and was moving so slowly that the machine's digital display kept pausing thinking that I had stopped pedaling, yet after about 2 minutes I was thoroughly exhausted.

Below are my latest bi-weekly belly pics...

No comments: