"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

14 weeks

STATS:
14 weeks 3 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 128
Waist @ bellybutton: 31.75"
Issues: I get pissed off very easily
How Big Is The Baby This Week? just a little longer than a lemon

Everyone keeps asking me, "how do you feel?", well, I thought I was starting to feel better, then yesterday I threw up my cheerios, so I was wrong. I can eat more of a variety of foods now though (recall what my diet consisted of in week 8), but I'm not in the clear. And as you can see, I still don't really look pregnant,
just like I've had a few too many beers, I can tell that people wonder which it is when they look at my stomach. Next week we have another doctor's appointment, it's been almost 5 weeks since our last one, so I've been very anxiously waiting to see that everything is still o.k..

No comments: