"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Friday, July 4, 2008

34 weeks

STATS:
34 weeks 3 days
Starting weight: 128
Weight: 156
Waist @ bellybutton: 41''
Issues: I wish someone would tell me how much he weighs, I'm terrified that he will be like 15 pounds when he's born.
How Big Is The Baby This Week? he's supposedly as heavy as a cantaloupe


I think the baby has been up to something in there this week. Yesterday he was moving around a lot, more than usual, and his movements felt different. I'm not sure how to explain it any better than that though, they just seemed different, they were more distracting. And now I seem to be feeling a lot more movement way down low as opposed to up behind my ribs, so maybe he's dropped? I'm not sure at around what time they are supposed to move down, or what it feels like, but I think it might be happening. I guess the doctor can tell me next week if I'm right. It also feels like he's getting bigger, but my stomach isn't; so when he makes any move at all it's like he's drop kicking an organ, and it's starting to get pretty painful.

Do other pregnant bellies grow like this? Mine just keeps going outward, nothing at all to the sides, it's like a torpedo. Isn't that weird?

The other day I shut a door on my stomach, it was sticking so far out, and I got door grease on my shirt and had to get my shirt wet in an attempt to get the grease out. So then I had to walk around with a big wet spot on my stomach while I was at work for a while.

I've read in a few books and articles that the husband often gets "sympathy" symptoms during the pregnancy; like he might gain weight, have cravings, etc... I woke up at midnight like I always do to go to the bathroom one night, and I couldn't find the body pillow I use to help me sleep comfortably. It wasn't on either side of me, it wasn't on the floor, you know where it was?, on TJ's side of the bed, between his legs! I guess that's his sympathy symptom, he can't sleep comfortably without a body pillow either.

No comments: