"Here I Am!"

"Here I Am!"

Kash's New Website

I have begun Kash's new website. You can find the link to his page in the "Favorite Web Pages" section of this blog. This site will be mostly for uploading photos of him, so you can all see how he's growing. I will also occasionally write journal entries about things he has been experiencing. Enjoy!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You Can Start Buying Blue

It's a Boy


I'm sure most of you reading this already know, but yesterday was our big ultrasound, and we found out we're having a boy! Of course the point of this ultrasound was actually to check all the baby's organs and make sure everything is growing as it should, finding out the gender is just an added bonus. So the ultrasound technician spent a lot of time taking measurements of everything, and looking at all his little parts. She said that everything was the right size, it looks like there are 10 fingers and 10 toes, and all the parts of his skeleton, heart, and brain look good. He weighs about 15 ounces right now. She didn't spend much time looking at his "goods", but she showed us his penis and said she was 90% sure it was a boy. We were in the ultrasound room for a pretty long time, and it was super hot in there, I'm guessing because of the machine. The assistant was pressing pretty firmly on my stomach the whole time too, and I'm suprised that I don't have any bruises yet, it kinda hurt. Then, the ultrasound doctor came in to double check all the organs and bruise me up some more. She said that everything looks really great, but there is a super tiny spot (like 1 millimeter big) in his brain that she said she doesn't usually see there. She wasn't really worried about it as she thinks it's probably nothing, but she asked me to come back in 2 weeks to have her look at it again just to be on the safe side. She told me not to research it on the internet because I would just end up scaring myself for nothing. So in two weeks we'll get to double check that he's still a boy, and make sure that everything's a-ok. They didn't give us any pictures to prove he's a boy, just a few profile shots, this is the best one...

No comments: